60 MINUTE FLOAT…
Promotes total calm and peaceful relaxation.
Eliminates fatigue and jet lag and improves sleep.
Alleviates stress, energises, rejuvenates and revitalises.
Increases motivation, diminishes depression, anxiety and fear.
What the research says
Why should I Float?
Research consistently demonstrates that floatation therapy has a significant impact on mood enhancement. Suggested reasons for this increased level of happiness include elevated levels of dopamine and endorphins, through to the deep meditative state achieved during floatation therapy.
- Promotes total calm and peaceful relaxation
- Eliminates fatigue and jet lag
- Improves sleep
- Alleviates stress (mental and physical)
- Energises, rejuvenates and revitalises
- Increases motivation, diminishes depression, anxiety and fear
- Facilitates freedom from habits, phobias and addictions
Mental benefits of floatation
- Stimulates left/right brain synchronisation
- Shifts brain waves from beta to lower frequency alpha, theta and even delta
- Creates mental clarity, alertness
- Increases creativity, problem solving
- Heightens visualisation
- Deepens meditation
- Expands awareness, intensifies acuteness of all the senses, accelerates learning
- Enhances hypnotherapy and self-hypnosis
Physical benefits of floatation
- Decreases the production of cortisol, ACTH, lactic acid and adrenaline
- Increases production of endorphins
- Speeds up rehabilitatio and recovery
- Relieves pain (arthritis, migraines, injuries and so on)
- Boosts immune function
- Improves circulation and distribution of oxygen and nutrients
- Reduces blood pressure, pulse, heart rate and oxygen consumption
- Improves athletic performance
- Helps prevent sports injuries, speeds healing process
What is floating
How Do You Float?
Floatation therapy is the practice of lying back effortlessly in one of our world leading i-sopod floatation tanks and drifting into a blissful, deep, meditative state that rejuvenates and revives your mind and body.
How does it work?
Also known as floatation & float therapy, the floatation experience is delivered through a super-saturated Epsom-salt solution, 25cm deep and containing 525kg of
The solution is heated to skin temperature (35.5°C) and the environment in the tank is controlled so that the air is also skin temperature. Once you are settled, it is impossible to tell which parts of your body are in the water and which are not.
This creates an environment similar to that of the Dead Sea but without the sensation of temperature or movement, which lets you float effortlessly on the surface of the water, enjoying a feeling of total freedom & weightlessness!
Floating has become increasingly popular, as more people have learnt about floatation therapy’s remarkable benefits.
Your first float might feel like magic, however floatation therapy is the result of thirty years of mainstream scientific research in human performance and wellness.
Best of all, the effects of floatation are cumulative – the more often you float, the better it is for your health, happiness and performance.
What People Are Saying
“Totally hooked after just 1 session! An incredibly relaxing experience that i can not do justice in words! I honestly felt like i was flying! EVERYBODY MUST TRY THIS!! I cannot recommend enough x”Lily Turner
“The only relaxing place that will make you forget about where you are, what you do and what worries your busy mind. It is a great experience for anyone looking to relax their entire body, enhance meditation or simply switch off completely from the daily routine. I highly recommend it!”Yana YM
“I can’t believe I waited so long to try this. I just had one of the most relaxing hours in a long time. Amazing,”Camelia Hongu
Give the gift of relaxation today.
To purchase your gift voucher simply hit the Order now button and your voucher will be emailed to you within 24hrs. Vouchers are personalised with the recipient’s name and are valid for 12 months.
Our floatation pod is located within eActiv Health Lounge which is on the 1st floor on Egham High Street opposite Tesco’s.
25 – 27a The Precinct, High Street Egham, TW20 9HN
Tel: 01784 744844